Emerald Editor is an easy to use text editor that allows you to open multiple tabs at ones.
Emerald Editor also includes a toolbar that tells you how quickly you're typing and also how many characters are in your current document.
Here are some key features of "Emerald Editor":
· Tells typing speeds in four different measurements
· Displays characters/words in the current tab
· Tabbed Editor
· Line numbers
· You can merge files
· Customize look and feel
· Customize the tabs
· Various look and feels
· Java 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· now in alphabetical order
· saves where the frame last was for restart ( frame.x, frame.y) there are no longer dashes ( '-' ) in the variable names
· it goes by the class it works for, then the variable 'name'
· Language menu
· changes what syntax is being highlighted
· default language was last chosen language ( default of java ) < View menu