Clean Text 6.8.2 Build 081
Cleans text documents with random spaces or line breaks
Clean Text helps you correct all text formatting errors and provides various functions such as removing unwanted spaces, empty lines, tab characters and converting smart quotes, tabs, returns, and more.
Thanks to Clean Text's new feature, Quick Clean, you can repair the most common mistakes found in documents, email messages and web pages with just a mouse click.
- Repairs paragraphs
- Removes and repairs unwanted empty lines and multiple spaces within and between paragraphs
- Replaces each tab with a specified number of spaces and vice-versa
- Removes the quoting characters “>” at the beginning of lines.
- Removes and replaces returns with a single space
- Converts to smart and straight quotes
- Replaces quotes with curly quotes and vice-versa
- Capitalizes sentences and words
- Sets characters to uppercase or lowercase
- Removes duplicate lines
- Text encoding
- Converts MacOSRoman encoding to Windows Latin 1
- Reverse text, characters and words
- Encodes to Macintosh Line Endings (CR)
- Encodes to Unix Line Endings (LF)
- Encodes to Windows Line Endings (CR+LF)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 6.8.2
- Ready for Mountain Lion
- Removes formatting attributes and fixes text.