Easy to use. Amazing effects. Automated playback. Total MIDI control. Cell makes creating real-time video a breeze and is simply the easiest way to transform video playback into a VJ performance.
Instant Playback and Performance
Cell VJ software makes real-time video playback effortless. Simply drag files into the Clip Bank and start your performance by clicking on one of up to 36 clip previews. Alter the playback, speed, direction, and loop videos, images, and audio files with a few simple controls.
As you chose additional video clips, they automatically transition on your output. This new software is so easy to use, inexperienced beginners can learn to control live video triggering in minutes. Cell is a perfect tool for VJs, DJs, lighting designers, musicians, and video presentations.
Cell allows you to instantly add effects to your video output with the click of a button. Use the effects slider to control the look and feel of the effect. Powerful OpenGL effects like kaleidoscope and 8MM can be applied to video clips, live camera feeds, and image files to give you a unique and ever-changing video performance.
Completely control your presentation or performance with almost any MIDI controller. Use MIDI messages to trigger videos, add effects, scratch, and control live camera feeds.
The simple MIDI learn function allows you to map almost any MIDI parameter, giving you complete hands on control for real video performance. You can also synchronize your other applications with MIDI to control multiple software programs with one controller.
Organize and Automate
Cell's extra large Clip Bank lets you view all of your clips and organize them for automated playback and sequencing. You may choose to sequence your images, videos, and audio files with effects and transitions for complete automation. Cell's file browser lets you view and preview all of your files in one central location before brining them into your project. Cell also automatically saves all of your changes and has the ability to archive projects to easily move from one computer to another.
Free Clips Included
Cell comes loaded with 36 free clips to get you started. Need more clips to refill your Clip Bank or add to your collection? Livid offers sets of 36 clips for only $29 by visiting Livid Refills.
Choose from over 1000 royalty free video banks, with new clips added each month. Each refill is designed by professional VJs and Video Designers specifically to be used with Livid software products.
Here are some key features of "Cell":
· Easy to use.
· Amazing effects.
· Automated playback.
· Total MIDI control.
· Cell makes creating real-time video a breeze and is simply the easiest way to transform video playback into a VJ performance.
· Demo is a fully functional version of Cell with a random watermark over the output, and fullscreen is limited to five minutes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved preloading of clip banks
· Better ohm64/block integration: it used to be that the block and ohm would reprogram DNA's midi settings. It is now "non-invasive" so any midi settings (except for the "main port") are left untouched when a block/ohm is detected
· Gave captions more size flexibility
· Captions and Freeframe popup window won't appear on 2nd monitor.
· "Melt" effect is way way cooler
· "SoundWave" Extra for audio waveform drawing
· New effects: hallofmirrors, darkfog, panes, scrollx, scrolly, windows
· Improvements to multiscreen - you can turn it off to have a single movie stretched across all screens, then turn it on again for multi-screen.
· More Controls Extra supports an alternate midi port, allowing for a different controller to send data to control the knobs/buttons.
· improved interface to MultiScreen
· ExtraMIDI Extra allows for clip selection from a different port (made this as a sort of a gesture to a user, but it is useful)
· fx are turned off when you change the fx...