Menu bar based calendar with Google Calendar integration
TinyCal can use custom calendars, show multiple months, and show holidays and personal calendars.
Google Calendar integration is provided by the Google GData libraries (included in the TinyCal download).
NOTE: To buy TinyCal via the App Store an Apple account is required.
- Multiple Months: TinyCal can be customized to show 1, 2, 3 or 12 months at one time. The display can be arranged as tall or wide.
- Google Calendar: TinyCal can display public Google Calendars for holidays for 40 different countries, from Australia to Vietnam. It can also display events from your personal Google Calendar. The following screenshot shows holidays from the USA in blue and a personal calendar in red.
- Custom Calendars: TinyCal can be customized to show other calendars, such as Buddhist, Hebrew, Islamic, and Japanese. The following screenshot show the Hebrew calendar with Jewish holidays.
- Tear-Away: The TinyCal window is a tear-away menu that can be repositioned anywhere on the screen.
- Today's Events: In the TinyCal window, today's date is circled. In addition, if there are any events occurring today, they are reflected in the menubar icon. In the following screenshot, the blue triangle in the lower right indicates that there is an event today.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Create event loop fixed.
- Other bugs
- Versions now for shareware (in plum amazing store) and apple store (when they get the review finished).