Desktop Aquarium is a Mac OS X app that brings you a beautiful, real aquarium on your Mac's desktop.
Also, make sure the "show desktop" shortcut is enabled in Keyboard Preferences. It should be enabled by default though.
NOTE: To buy Desktop Aquarium via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Desktop Aquarium":
· Beautiful Coral Reef and Shark Paradise scenes
· Real videos, no fake computer animated fish
· Shows Desktop* after a preset period of inactivity (moves all windows out of view)
· Hot corner support to "Show Desktop"*
· Scenes can be set to start based on how much desktop area is covered.
· Both dock icon and menubar icon can be hidden.**
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added new aquarium scene
· small bug fixes