New way to work with the vast army of things you deal with on modern projects
Conjure is basically a virtual desktop that allows you to write on the surface, interact with your files and grab still images from camera.
Conjure 's interface is simplistic and stays out of your way. Controls are intuitive, and use the latest MacOS X technologies.
- iPod Island - Conjure stores everything internally, so there's no need to track your files around with you. If you keep Conjure on your iPod, you'll always have it (and its content) with you.
- Your plans, your way - Conjure allows you to organize your notes any way you want. No lists, no structure. Just type and go. Wherever you start typing, that's where the text goes.
- To change any text, simply double-click it.
- Draw the Line - Type the space bar to toggle between pen and movement mode. You can draw anywhere in Conjure, on top of any graphic or text.
- Twirl, Pivot, Spin - Use your MightyMouse or MacBook scroll pad to interact with objects in an iPhone-esque way. Scroll left or right while the cursor is over an image, and watch it spin. Scroll up or down to scale it.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added an "emergency bunny mode" that turns the Conjure icon red in the menu bar.