xGrab is an helpful application that lets you capture your entire screen. xGrab compresses the movie as it goes so there's need to post-process the captured frames.
This means that as soon as you stop recording, your movie is ready to play.
Here are some key features of "xGrab":
OpenGL Hardware Accelerated:
· Features DMA transfers for blazing speed Double
· While one frame is transfered the previous is prepared for compression.
· Several simultaneous frame compression threads.
· Wide variety of QuickTime codecs.
· You will not be able to record movies more than 25 seconds long and your cursor will have a sticky "Unregistered" label.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for hotkeys