mplayer2 is an open source and advanced general-purpose drag and drop video player for your Mac.
mplayer2 is a fork of the original MPlayer project, and it contains significant further development and supports a number of features not available in other Unix players.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compiled in lcms2 so you can use color management with -vo gl3
· Add retina display support for all cocoa based video outputs: gl/gl3 with cocoa backend and corevideo
· Improve application icon.
· Multiple file opens are properly ordered by filename when double clicked
· Don't hide dock/menubar unnecessarily when going full screen to a different monitor.