Discover the easy way to burn DVD, VCD, SVCD and more with this easy to use MPEG converter/ encoder/ burner software for Mac OS X.
Use iVCD to convert from mpg, mpeg, mov, avi, divx, iMovie, iMovie HD, Quicktime movie to MPEG and burn to SVCD, XVCD, DVD, VCD or XSVCD in just one step.
iCVD has all the burner features you need and the ease of use you really want from an MPEG encoder/ burner - just drag in the source files and press the burn button.
Get the features you want from a VCD maker - make DVD, VCD, SVCD, XVCD, XSVCD, make VCD/DVD with menu (playback control), looping VCDs for kiosks, VCDs that Autorun in Windows, hybrid movie/music CDs, all kept in a project folder so you can easily burn another copy of your project.
Extra features include video rescue features to lighten video and rescue video that appears clipped on the TV, support for both NTSC and PAL output, generic MPEG encoder, erases CDRWs.
Here are some key features of "iVCD":
· Discover the easy way to make a VCD in just one step With the Convert + Image + Burn button, you can make a VCD in just one step! Or you can do just the steps one at a time. And there's an easy to use "drag and drop" interface
Convert almost anything to VCD or SVCD:
· Use iVCD to convert from iMovie (.mov), Quicktime Movie (.mov), MPEG (.mpg)*, AVI*, DivX*, XviD*
· Use iVCD to convert to VCD, SVCD, XVCD, XSVCD or MPEG (generic MPEG)
· Burn standard VCD, SVCD
· Burn non-standard XVCD or XSVCD
· Burn a VCD with menus (playback control)
· Burn a looping VCD for use in Kiosks and retail outlets
· Burn hybrid movie/music CDs
· Burns VCDs that will Autorun on Windows
· Use the convenient one-step "convert+image+burn" operation, or use the converter/MPEG encoder standalone
· CPU Usage Control allows you to manage the amount of CPU used by iVCD during the Convert process
· Support for CDR Disk At Once (cdrdao) in additional support iVCD provides for drives not supported by Apple's Disc Recording APIs
· Video Rescuing features
· Light video feature rescues video that's too dark
· TV Safe Border feature rescues video that appears clipped on the TV screen
MPEG Encoder support:
· Encode MPEG - MPEG-1, MPEG-2, Generic MPEG encoder
· Variable MPEG encoding quality
· Preview Windows previews encoded MPEG for quality check before burn
· Pixel Aspect Ratio selection (1:1 for computer display, 4:3 for standard television, 16:9 for widescreen television)
· Interlace option
· Keeps a project folder so multiple copies of VCDs can be easily made
· Erase CD-RWs
· Plays movies (.mov) and previews encoded MPEG
· Supports NTSC and PAL output formats
· Erases CD-RWs
· Free demo.
· PowerPC G3 or later
· QuickTime 6 or later
· Watermarks video.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add Support for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion