iFunia DVD Creator is a practical OS X software that allows you to easily burn your video files to a DVD.
iFunia DVD Creator supports a variety of input files and you can also choose from several templates before burning the videos.
You can add these types of video formats: 3GP, 3G2, AVI, VOB, FLV, MP4, MKV, MPEG, VOB, WMV, AVCHD, DV, MOV, MOD, TOD, HD AVI, HD MPEG, HD WMV, HD MOV, and more.
Besides burning popular videos formats to DVD discs, iFunia DVD Creator can also be used to create ISO images and DVD folders from multiform video files.
Here are some key features of "iFunia DVD Creator":
· Create DVDs from any video
· Personalize your DVDs using built-in DVD menu templates
· Preview DVD videos before burning
· Share your DVDs with family and friends
· 64-bit processor
· Processor: 1GHz Intel or later
· RAM: 512MB RAM (1GB or above is recommended)
· Free Hard Disk space: 20MB for installation at least
· Graphics Card: Super VGA (1024x768) resolution, 32-bit graphic card or higher
· DVD burner drive
· Watermarks output.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Optimized the media player.
· Added the media files management.
· Added the ability to select subtitle available in the media file.
· Added the ability to burn the DVD without menu.
· Added the options to select the burning speed.
· Added the function to take a snapshot of a scene you like and save as picture file.
· Other minor bug fixes.