WatchCam is an OS X app that turns your Mac into a security camera. Once WatchCam detects motion, it automatically starts recording a video.
Put your Mac at the desired location, and turn on the motion detector. Once motion is detected the App starts recording automatically. It stops after the motion stops.
NOTE: To buy WatchCam via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "WatchCam":
· Motion detection
· Adjustable recording time after motion.
· Automatic iCloud upload. After recording has finished the App uploads the video to iCloud.
· You can view the recorded videos on any other device that has WatchCam installed (also available for iOS)
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Push notifications to the WatchCam iOS App
· Improved motion detection
· Bug fixes and performance enhancements