Video Editor is an easy to use yet very powerful Mac video editing suite for editing and retouching videos.
Video Editor comes with rich video editing functions like rotating, adding stylish titles, applying filter effects, trimming, cropping, inserting transition and motion effects, etc.
Furthermore, you can export videos to various popular video formats and portable devices for playback or directly upload them to YouTube for sharing with family and friends or burn videos to DVD discs for better video preservation.
Here are some key features of "Video Editor (formerly Vivideo)":
Support multiple input video, audio and photo formats:
· Import various homemade and downloaded SD and HD videos for editing. Video formats like MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI, MKV, FLV, WMV, TS, MTS, etc. are all well supported.
· Add various formats of audios, such as MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, etc. as background music of the videos.
· Make photo galleries from BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc. and create home movies with photos and videos together.
Edit and enhance videos and photos in a great way:
· Trim, crop and rotate videos to achieve the best overall video effects.
· Add stylish text titles on your videos and photos and freely customize titles: change text font, color, size, etc. to get the best text effects.
· Choose from 30+ professional filters to add special and artistic effects to videos and photos and instantly bring your home movies to the next level.
· Apply transitions to videos and photos and add photo motion effects to achieve stunning movie effects instantly.
Export Video Creations to Various Destinations for Sharing:
· Save videos to local for later playback in different formats like MOV, MP4, M4V, MKV, WMV, FLV, etc.
· Output optimized videos for playing on portable devices like iPod, iPhone 4, iPad, Zen, Zune, PSP, etc.
· Directly upload videos to YouTube to share your video creations with the world.
· Burn videos and photos to DVD discs or save as DVD folder or ISO image files with high quality and fast burning speed.
· Adds a watermark on the output video.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The product name has officially changed from Vivideo for Mac to Video Editor for Mac.
· Now includes more rich transitions, effects, as well as new intros & credit screens.
· Now includes many special features like video & audio speed, mosaic, tilt shift and face off.
· Now 100% compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2 and the new iPad.
· A revamped interface!
· Now download online resources/extension packs.