An useful application that allows you to watch and record videos
When used with a Formac Studio DV, Studio DV/TV or StudioTVR device, Vidi lets you select the input source, change TV channels and adjust picture settings.
Vidi includes a control palette for changing channels and adjusting picture settings when the Studio DV/TV is being used with other applications, such as QuickTime Broadcaster or iMovie.
Vidi can record in the background, but you can also use Vidi to watch video at full size and full frame rate as it is being recorded.
You can use Vidi to schedule recordings in advance. Vidi will perform the recordings at the scheduled times, as long as you're not logged out.
You can use Vidi to listen a record or a radio station if you have a tuner.
- Video and audio in perfect sync.
- Full frame rate video and audio available during recording.
- High-quality audio.
- FM tuner support (on Studio DV/TV models with an FM tuner).
- Master volume control and per-channel volume control (with Studio models with a TV tuner).
- Records directly to DV files which are instantly usable in QuickTime Player and in iMovie. Recordings can be automatically split into files smaller than 2GB.
- Manual and scheduled recording in the background.
- Control palette for changing channels and picture settings when the Studio device is being used by other applications, such as QuickTime Broadcaster or iMovie.
- Launches quickly.
- Quick channel switching using the keyboard (with Studio devices).
- Enhanced full screen mode with Dock-like pop-up controls.
- Streamlined, lightweight user inteface with easy access to all settings.
- Localized for English, French, German, Japanese and Swedish.
- Imports channels from Formac’s StudioTVR application.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Leopard compatibility release. First source code release.