VideoWarp Director includes powerful tools that will help you produce panoramic videos. VideoWarp Director requires a video camera and a GoPano Plus optic.
VideoWarp Director allows you to view and edit the source material in order to create a spherical or cylindrical video.
NOTE: To use VideoWarp Director a license is required and you can apply for a 30 days try license HERE.
Here are some key features of "VideoWarp Director":
· Viewing your 360° movie
· Any media file that can be read by QuickTime may be used as a source in VideoWarp.
· In addition to QuickTime's own MOV files, MPEG files, AVI, DV, and many others will work natively. With additional QuickTime codecs, even more formats like IMX, MXF, WMV, HDV, and DVC Pro HD are accepted.
· 30 days trial period.
· Videos exported with the demo version will have a "Made with VideoWarp Director (Demo)" watermark visible during playback.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Requires Mac OS 10.6 or later (including Mountain Lion)
· Supports Gatekeeper and App Sandbox to protect our users
· User interface changes to support Retina displays
· Capture interface has been removed, due to limited utility with newer cameras and incompatibility with App Sandbox on 10.8.
· Fixed a memory leak for projects with large media files