Video-Toy is a simple to use yet powerful OS X utility designed to help you convert multiple movies at a time to portable device friendly video formats.
For each video you will add to its conversion list, Video-Toy will allow you to select the output movie format from the built-in Inspector side bar.
Video-Toy will also enable you to embed subtitle files within your videos via the Subtitle option in the Inspector side.
NOTE: To buy Video-Toy via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Video-Toy":
· Video and audio converter
· Converts to video formats compatible with the most popular portable devices (e.g. iOS devices, Apple TV, smartphones)
· Output formats: AVI, FLV, MP4, MP3, AAC
· Allows you to embed subtitles
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Can add audio to a video file that has no sound;
· Can replace the audio track in a file with audio from another file;
· Can remove audio track from a file
· Stability improvements.