Stomp will help you recompress any existing QuickTime video with the click on a button.
Apply effects; rescale and crop - all with ease. Stomp lets you prepare your video content for which medium (or mediums!) you want. No more cryptic settings dialogs!
Stomp is a video re-compressor that makes the job of finishing off videos easy. It lets you resize the video (known as cropping), compress a video and make it much smaller on disk, and scale the video (either up or down). You can also add effects to the video - for example, decreasing it's brightness.
Videos captured using Stomp can now be converted from any QuickTime format to any other utilizing the same preset model as found in Stomp. Get your videos ready the easy way!
NOTE: To buy Stomp via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Stomp":
· Simple - Stomp is designed to be simple. To compress a video is trivial - drag it into Stomp from Finder, click a preset you want to use, and then queue the job.
· Universal Binary - Native speed, no matter what Mac you own.
· Cropping - the easy way - Instead of entering actual numbers - why not just drag a cropping rectangle over the video?
· Presets - Create as many different settings as you like, for different types of re-compression. You can then re-compress various videos quickly just by choosing a present and queuing the video.
· Support for all QuickTime codecs - Stomp will let you re-compress video using any QuickTime compressor on your machine. You don't even need to have QuickTime pro installed! It'll even let you crop, apply effects and scale the video - before compressing it for your iPhone or iPod (or even your Apple TV!).
· Predefined presets - Stomp ships with a number of useful presets straight out of the box. It supports your iPod, iPhone and Apple TV too!
· Complete control - Use Stomp just as it is, or customize the presets to your liking. You have full control of all video and audio options of the recompression.
· Effects - Did your last recording come out a bit light? Fix the color using the built in effects. Effects are saved in presets as well, so no need to keep on entering the same information every time you recompress a video.
· Inserts an overlay over any encoded video.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changes - Experimental speed-sauce. Compression up to on average 5x faster, more in some situations.