SplitFuse is a tool that can split movies into multiple segments or fuse together movie segments that have already been split apart.
SplitFuse is ideal for fusing segmented movies that you have downloaded from the web or splitting apart movies for web distribution.
Here are some key features of "SplitFuse":
· Split movies into any number of equally sized segments, or into segments of a specific length
· SplitFuse gives you full control regarding the names of split segments.
· Fuse together any number of segments and save the movie as a self-contained movie or as a movie that references the fused segments
· SplitFuse is super cheap.
· Unregistered version can split/fuse only 5 or less segments.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a number of issues with saving files. The whole process should work much better now, and specifically DV exports should not crash the program
· Adjust start and end points (including for clip list clips) graphically by dragging markers on the timeline
· Added fast forward and rewind buttons
· Double click a clip in the clip list to play only that clip in the viewer
· Load a saved clip list back into the clip list
· Customize split file names even further with naming templates (available in SplitFuse Preferences)
· Splits and fuses now executed as background processes, so you can interact with the application while there is an export happening
· Cancel splits and fuses by pressing the new Cancel button
· Loading progress dialog appears when adding files to the fuse window