Smartcam is able to transform your Mac camera or and USB connected camera into a surveillance device with motion and face detection capabilities.
Once Smartcam is installed you can input the IP address of the camera into a web browser and you will be able to see the live camera feed.
NOTE: To buy Smartcam via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Smartcam":
· Turns the built-in or attached external camera's of a Mac into a high quality IP MJPEG web camera
· Works with up to 3 external Mac compatible USB cameras
· Set the video stream at one of several different levels of quality
· Integrated, UPnP port-forwarding to automatically program the router
· 64-bit processor
· Built-in or Mac compatible USB video camera
· 20 MB of free harddisk space
· Internet connection required for IP video streaming
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Interface to the new iVigilo Smartcam Remote app;
· Updated EMail alerts for iCloud/Yahoo/Outlook;
· SSL Email server support;
· Save default sensor settings possibility;