ScreenX is a helpful and very easy to use video screen capture Mac app with a friendly Controls panel with simple buttons to capture video or picture quoted in the recording frame, and set or select different frame size and output formats.
You can not only capture the Mac screen videos in AVI, MOV, FLV, etc., but also record in MP4 and 3GP formats for playback on iPad or similar tablets and smart phones.
What’s more, you can also output Apple ProRes videos for importing and editing in FCP/FCP X without rendering. It’s probably the cheapest but handiest Mac video screen recording application on the market.
· Video: H.264 (mp4), FLV H.264 (FLV), iPad HD Video (mp4), AVI MSMPEG4-V3 (avi), 3GPP (Xvid/AAC) (3gp), MOV-QuickTime (mov), MKV (Matroska) Video (mkv), Apple ProRes 422 (mov), Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) (mov), Apple ProRes 422 (LT) (mov), Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy) (mov).
· Screenshot: PNG (png)
NOTE: To buy ScreenX via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ScreenX":
· Simple and user-friendly interface
· High performance and low price
· Automatically fit window for capturing or recording
· Record and output H.264 MP4, FLV, AVI, 3GP, MOV,MKV, Apple ProRes MOV, etc.
· Customizable Shortcut keys for easier recording and capturing
· Settable size settings to capture or recording with any size you like
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added multi-screen recording feature(when your mac connected with multi external monitors, you can achieve recordings across the monitors. )
· Added support for manually inputting width and height of pixels when recording or capture screen