ScreenFlow is a smooth-running OS X application that comes with extremely intuitive and powerful screen, camera, and audio capture systems that help you capture everything you do on your Mac's screen.
With ScreenFlow's high-end timeline-based editing features, you will be able to quickly and easily mix down your screencast, with effects such as: 3D or 2D zoom and pan, foreground window callouts, picture-in-picture, mouse callouts, reflection, drop shadow, and much more.
NOTE: To buy ScreenFlow via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ScreenFlow":
· Highest quality (2880 x 1800-resolution) screen recording
· Built-in powerful video editing engine
· Streamlined and intuitive user interface
· Speed and superior export quality and
· Media library manager
· Support for closed caption
· Numerous video and audio filters
· 64-bit processor
· A Quartz Extreme capable graphics card
· A supported programmable GPU required for certain effects & functionality
· All exported QuickTime movies will be watermarked.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed WMV not loading correctly in the 32-bit application
· Fixed VGA out to Monitor not able to record Mirrored mode
· Fixed mouse image being multiplied when recording Java
· Fixed location of export menu under specific circumstances
· Fixed inability to export to Windows Media using the Mac App Store version of
· Added missing tooltips
· Fixed issue when changing font size removed bold and italics
· Fixed the inability to select the caption track of a nested clip
· Fixed issue resulting in missing media when moving recording to new document before
· Fixed stereo waveforms displaying as mono when Show Waveforms is toggled
· Added upgrade warning message when saving 3.x-created documents in 4.0.x
· Disabled speed change user interface on nested clips
· Fixed bug where splitting a clip removed transition
· Fixed displaced shadow when using starting and ending transitions
· Duration window now stays on timeline at right side of project
· Fixed ghosting around callouts on export to AppleTV