Screen Mimic is a tool that allows you to record your Mac OS X desktop and then encode that recording to a Macromedia Flash (SWF) file.
SWF files can be easily uploaded to a website, used in a kiosk system, and many other applications.
Screen Mimic is a great tool for creating screen recordings, flash demos, software training videos, application demos, and more.
Screen Mimic allows you to create screencasts (recordings of your Mac OS X desktop) that can be saved as Adobe Flash (SWF), Flash Video (FLV), or Quicktime (MOV) files.
These files can be easily uploaded to a website, used in a kiosk system, and many other applications.
Here are some key features of "Screen Mimic":
· Record your desktop.
· Visual mouse feedback and tracking.
· New! Pause/Resume recording.
· New! Segment transitions.
· Audio Dubbing.
· HTML Output.
· Export Movies to QuickTime Format.
· Export Movies to Flash Video Format.
· 30 seconds recording limit.
· A watermark is placed on the resulting movie.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved status indication when recording is paused
· Fixed an issue where quitting the application might not prompt to save an unsaved recording
· The usual variety of general tweaks, improvements, and fixes