Screen Mimic 2.5.2
Record a Macromedia Flash (SWF) movie of your desktop for easy distribution online
SWF files can be easily uploaded to a website, used in a kiosk system, and many other applications.
Screen Mimic is a great tool for creating screen recordings, flash demos, software training videos, application demos, and more.
Screen Mimic allows you to create screencasts (recordings of your Mac OS X desktop) that can be saved as Adobe Flash (SWF), Flash Video (FLV), or Quicktime (MOV) files.
These files can be easily uploaded to a website, used in a kiosk system, and many other applications.
- Record your desktop.
- Visual mouse feedback and tracking.
- New! Pause/Resume recording.
- New! Segment transitions.
- Audio Dubbing.
- HTML Output.
- Export Movies to QuickTime Format.
- Export Movies to Flash Video Format.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Improved status indication when recording is paused
- Fixed an issue where quitting the application might not prompt to save an unsaved recording
- The usual variety of general tweaks, improvements, and fixes