RoadMovie is an intuitive Mac OS X app that will give you a helping hand in editing movie subtitles or batch encoding and uploading videos to your portable device or website.
RoadMovie provides its users with "video-encoding-super-powers" in a user-friendly and simple to use interface.
RoadMovie will allow you to create professionally encoded videos without having to use using several different apps for each task in the encoding workflow.
All you will need to encode your movies is tightly packaged in this simple to use, yet super-powerful app.
NOTE: To buy RoadMovie via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "RoadMovie":
· Powerful video encoding using FFMPEG or QuickTime.
· 64-bit encoding whenever possible for optimal encoding speed.
· Support for soft and hard-coded subtitles.
· Subtitle support for SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) and MicroDVD.
· Built-in subtitle file search with automatic download, unarchive and parsing.
· Full iTunes metadata editor and automatic metadata fetching from tagChimp.
· Add/Edit chapter markers.
· Track inspector.
· Batch encoding in a separate export queue.
· Also supports the Elgato Turbo.264 HD for speedy encoding.
· Built-in encoder Presets for popular devices.
· Presets for iPad, Apple TV, iPhone (3G, 4G), iPod, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Wii, Web and more.
· Customize your own set of Presets. Possibilities are endless.
· Upload to FTP, SFTP, .Mac, WebDav, Amazon S3 or YouTube.
· Automatically add to iTunes.
· Create and manage Destinations.
· Full AppleScript support to easily automate workflows.
· Video Podcast support. Publish video podcasts with one click.
· Support for a huge number of input and output file formats.
· Optimized for 10.6 Snow Leopard.
· This demo version will only encode the first 3 minutes of any movie.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated to the latest version of the FFMPEG and x264 libraries.
· New export preset, Copy to mp4 with AAC 5.1 audio.
· iTunes metadata support for 720p and 1080p HD tags.
· Reveal in iTunes now works better with iTunes 11.
· Polish localization by Marek Piekielnik.
· [BUGFIX] FTP uploads now works again.