RemoteSight is an application for video and audio transmission over a network. It captures video from any attached video input device (for example the built-in iSight camera included in many Macintosh computers), which can then be viewed on another computer over a network or the internet.
The primary use of RemoteSight is as part of a Mac-based video surveillance system, sending video and audio feeds over a network to a central recording computer. To this end it integrates seamlessly with SecuritySpy, our flagship video surveillance software product.
RemoteSight can also be used as a standalone application for remotely monitoring anything happening on or around a particular computer, effectively turning the computer's camera into a network camera that can be viewed in a web browser such as Safari.
Here are some key features of "RemoteSight":
· Streams video and audio via the built-in web server.
· Supports most Macintosh-compatible cameras and audio input devices.
· RemoteSight is also able to capture the screen.
· Runs in the background with low CPU usage.
· Integrates seamlessly with SecuritySpy.
· Supports both JPEG and MPEG-4 video streaming formats.
· Remote management of settings via the web interface.
· 512GB RAM
· A network connection.
· To make full use of the features of the software you will need a video input device, such as a built-in iSight camera or external FireWire or USB camera.
· 30 days trial period.
· The streamed video will include a demo message.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Code-signed for compatibility with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion