ReelSmart Motion Blur for Final Cut is a great plug-in that allows you to apply a more natural motion blur to a video segment.
ReelSmart Motion Blur for Final Cut is able to track every pixel and gives you the possibility to remove the motion blur or create new effects by importing the motion from another sequence.
Here are some key features of "ReelSmart Motion Blur for Final Cut":
· 8, 10 bit YUV and floating point processing.
· Ability to blur one sequence using the motion from another.
· Automatic tracking of every pixel from one frame to the next
· Variable amount of blur
· Removal of motion blur
· Multiprocessor support
· Final Cut Pro 6.0.3 and up, FCP 7, FCP X 10.0.4 and up
· Motion 4 and 5 or later
· Final Cut Express 4.0.1 or later
· Some features are not available
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug where RSMB Vectors crashed Motion 5.