ReelSmart Motion Blur for Autodesk is a great plug-in that allows you to apply a more natural motion blur to a video segment.
ReelSmart Motion Blur for Autodesk is able to track every pixel and gives you the possibility to remove the motion blur or create new effects by importing the motion from another sequence.
Here are some key features of "ReelSmart Motion Blur for Autodesk":
· Automatic tracking of every pixel from one frame to the next
· Variable amount of blur
· Ability to blur one sequence using the motion from another.
· Removal of motion blur
· Multiprocessor support
· 8 and 12 bits per channel and floating point image processing
· Support for foreground and background separation using a specified matte. ReelSmart Motion Blur then uses proprietary filling and tracking techniques when working on the background layer, even when it is obscured by the foreground!
· Plugin included that allows you to blur with motion vectors supplied by you... which, most likely, will come from your 3D animation system.
· All versions of Flame, Flint, Flare, Smoke, Inferno and Burn
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes a bug in the RSMB Vectors plugin that causes the plugin to return incorrect results.