ReelBean is a media converter and player. It can be used to convert movies to the video iPod format, and many other formats, and has media playing features available as standard that are often pro features in other applications.
ReelBean is a tool that supports exporting your movies to many of the most popular formats.
As well as using ReelBean to convert your existing movies for the video iPod, you can export movies to many other common formats including AVI, MPEG-4, high definition MPEG-4 (H.264), 3GPP (for movies on mobile phones), digital video stream, image sequences and QuickTime movies.
ReelBean also allows you to play streaming media delivered over the Internet. Streams could come from a live source (e.g. a webcast, audio feed, video camera or streaming server.)
ReelBean offers other pro-like features such as displaying detailed movie information and properties panels, as well as the ability to select and edit parts of your movies and save them to new files.
Here are some key features of "ReelBean":
· Converts videos to many formats, including iPod, Apple TV, QuickTime, MPEG4, H.264, AVI and many others.
· Play over 50 formats of video and audio.
· Extract individual video and audio tracks into new files.
· Scene selection drawer for all video types.
· Adjustable video transparency controller.
· Add audio tracks to videos.
· Save video frames as images.
· Record audio.
· Change playback speed.
· Auto start movies from last point played when re-opening.
· Display video info panels.
· Add annotations to videos.
· Play DVDs.
· Play streaming video.
· Edit videos.
· The Pro features are disabled in the unregistered version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Increased the range of the bass and treble sliders in the audio controls panel.