RaceRender is a cross-platform application that allows you to easily create split-screen videos, picture-in-picture videos, add graphic overlays to videos and more.
You will be able to add video layers over other videos so as to capture a scene from multiple angles or perspectives.
RaceRender comes packed with a wide array of features and it's suited for both amateurs and professionals.
In other words, users can efficiently combine multiple video / audio files and overlay objects with the RaceRender video processor.
RaceRender is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the RaceRender utility on your Mac are available HERE.
· 2 GB RAM
· 1024 x 720 or larger screen resolution
· 64-bit processor
· Limited number of videos that you can create
· Adds RaceRender logo on resulting videos
· Limited input media files / objects
· Limited number of display objects
· Limited number of timeline segments per display object
· Limited number of picture adjustments
· Adjusting the audio level and balance by individual input file and display object is disabled
· Adjusting Picture cropping and digital zooming is disabled
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed more minor user interface bugs
· Options to lower CPU use or pause when creating an output video file
· Ability to edit timeline segment lengths more directly
· "Smooth Needle Movement" feature is more consistent
· Fixed lap range selection when creating a video
· Internal diagnostic improvements
· Mac OS X beta: bug fixes and more features (see Mac download link for details)