RE:Map OFX is a collection of 5 plug-ins that have professional distortion and mapping capabilities.
RE:Map OFX contains the RE:Map UV, RE:Map Inverse UV, RE:Map Map Distort, RE:Map Displace and the RE:Map Planar plug-ins. Each one is able to give amazing effects to your videos.
Here are some key features of "RE:Map OFX":
· 8 and 16 bits per channel processing. Floating point image support for After Effects 7.0 and up and OFX hosts.
· High quality filtering of images which includes supersampling and mipmapping
· Maya/3ds Max Composite 2009, SP1 and up, including 64-bit versions
· Nuke, 5.0 v1 and up
· Fusion 5.2 and up
· Other hosts that support the OFX plugin architecture have not been tested, so please try the demo before purchasing
· Draws an "X" on each image OR works in interactive or render-only mode.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug where RE:MAP UV Inverse would crash
· Fixed a bug with Fill option where RE:Map UV Inverse would crash
· Fixed a pre-mult problem with RE:Map UV and RE:Map UV Inverse