PlaybackPro is an easy to use OS X video player that enables you to view and transmit HD video files.
PlaybackPro comes with an intuitive interface that provides easy to use professional features.
PlaybackPro is able to automatically adjust the output resolution and aspect ratio according to your Mac's display or connected monitors.
Furthermore, PlaybackPro provides full control over the video's color saturation, gain, volume, gamma and black levels.
Here are some key features of "PlaybackPro":
· User friendly interface
· Support for HD files
· Support for high-speed RAID array and media network
· Built-in RecordPRo app
· DVD fixer
· Support for ultra-widescreen apps
· A quartz extreme capable graphics card
· 3GB of RAM
· Start-up nag screen
· The output files will be watermarked in the demo version
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Application developer code signing added to allow compatibility with Apple's Gatekeeper technology
· Added PlaybackPro Collection IA option and the ability to run PlaybackPro IA when a PlaybackPro Plus IA activation is present