Phantom Cine Toolkit is designed to provide support for working with Cine movie files created by cameras that have been manufactured by Vision Research Inc.
Phantom Cine Toolkit includes QuickTime components that will deal with the importing, playback, de- bayer, white balancing, and color correction functions.
The global settings that the components use can be adjusted via the Glue Tools PhantomCine preference pane and will range from white balance modes, de-bayer algorithms and color conversions to licensing information, Time Code support and more.
Here are some key features of "Phantom Cine Toolkit":
· Provides user customizable time code track.
· Allows the user to choose from one of several debayer algorithms.
· Allows the user to use ITU-R BT.709-5 gamma or LOG 90 gamma.
· User can provide their own XYZ color transform matrix or use the built in ones.
· Can adjust white and black levels.
· Time code burn in.
· Auto-Detect presets for camera models.
· Adjust Frame rate to several different popular frame rates.
· QuickTime 7.6.6 or later
· 1280 x 1024 display (Dual 1920 x 1200 displays recommended)
· 4 Gigabytes of RAM or more (recommended)
· High Speed storage, such as a Thunderbolt, SAS RAID, SATA2 RAID or SAN. (recommended)
· Adobe After Effects CS5 or later
· Avid Media Composer 6 or later
· Final Cut Pro X
· Compressor 4.0 or later
· Reads Phantom Cine files with a watermark (a red bar through the image).
· Time Code is Fixed to 24 fps in the demo version.
· Time Code time is Fixed to 09:09:09:00.
· The optional Final Cut Pro import panel is limited to importing a single Phantom Cine Clip.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed error with SMPTE Time Code dropframe calculation.