OnTheAir Switch is a streamlined OS X application that enables you to control many matrix video switcher models through RS232.
OnTheAir Switch application is AppleScriptable allowing it to be controlled from any application (even applications from third parties) using a simple USB to RS232 converter.
OnTheAir Switch can be integrated with MovieRecorder, OnTheAir Video or OnTheAir Node, or be used as a standalone application.
A detailed list of all supported video routers is available HERE.
Here are some key features of "OnTheAir Switch":
· Support for most video routers
· Can control video routers through RS232 or Ethernet (depending on the video router, check on the tech specs page)
· Controllable via Telnet
· Can be controlled by third party software through AppleScripts.
· Integration possible with most of our products (check the features list to see if it can control video routers).
· 2 GB RAM
· USB to RS232 converter (only needed for the video routers controlled in RS232 - not needed for AJA KUMO and Blackmagic Videohub)
· The demo version quits after 10 minutes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· General Stability and performance improvements
· Fixed issues with Blackmagic-Design Videohub
· Added the support to automatically refresh the status of the Blackmagic-Design Videohub and AJA Kumo routers (all the IP based routers)
· Added and improved support for Leitch Panacea Protocol (automatic detection of the number of inputs)