OnTheAir Switch 2.1b1
Control Matrix Video Switcher through RS232
OnTheAir Switch application is AppleScriptable allowing it to be controlled from any application (even applications from third parties) using a simple USB to RS232 converter.
OnTheAir Switch can be integrated with MovieRecorder, OnTheAir Video or OnTheAir Node, or be used as a standalone application.
A detailed list of all supported video routers is available HERE.
- Support for most video routers
- Can control video routers through RS232 or Ethernet (depending on the video router, check on the tech specs page)
- Controllable via Telnet
- Can be controlled by third party software through AppleScripts.
- Integration possible with most of our products (check the features list to see if it can control video routers).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.0.1
- General Stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issues with Blackmagic-Design Videohub
- Added the support to automatically refresh the status of the Blackmagic-Design Videohub and AJA Kumo routers (all the IP based routers)
- Added and improved support for Leitch Panacea Protocol (automatic detection of the number of inputs)