Neat Video for After Effects 3.6.0
A great After Effects plug-in that offers advanced noise reduction options.
Neat Video efficiently reduces many noise types typical for digital video cameras, camcorders, TV-tuners, film or analog video digitizers:
· sensor noise produced by video capturing devices
· grain visible in digitized film or analog video
· compression artifacts
· color banding
Neat Video supports the industry standard video data types and file formats
· Standard-bitdepth (8-bit per channel; 24-bit RGB) rendering is supported by all versions of Neat Video
· High-bitdepth rendering is supported by the Pro versions of Neat Video plug-in for After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut, Motion, OpenFX hosts
· Any video file format supported by the plug-in host can be processed with the Neat Video plug-in
- Advanced noise filter to reduce noise and grain in digital video sequences.
- Temporal filtration to reduce more noise and better preserve true details.
- Complete control over the noise filter to achieve the desired level of noise reduction.
- Also provides a smart sharpening filter in order to make video look sharper without noise amplification.
Neat Video for After Effects
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added support for After Effects CC 2014
- Improved support for new Mac OS X 10.10
- Added support for some new AMD GPUs based on Pitcairn, Tahiti and Hawaii chip series, for example, R9 270, R9 280, R9 290 etc.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed