My Video Converter is a Mac OS X video batch converter that comes with support for real multiple threads in processing tasks. With My Video Converter, you can take advantage of your dual core CPU's higher performance while converting.
My Video Converter is very easy to use, supports drag and drop, and has a stable and quality preview window. You can take a look if you can't find a player to view unknown formats.
My Video Converter consider more for the users, if the user want to sleep if he convert a large files he can choose the options to sleep or shutdown the mac after the tasks done. You can set auto sending to iTunes when tasks converted.
Input File Formats:
· Video Formats: avi, 3gp , asf, flv, m4v,mp4, mov, wmv, etc.
· Audio Formats: aac, aiff, mp3, mp2, m4a, ogg, wav, wma, etc.
Output File Formats:
· Video Formats: MOV, MP4, FLV, WMV, 3GP, etc.
· Audio Formats: M4A, WAV, AIFF, MP3, etc.
· Device Formats: iPhone, iPad, Andriod, etc.
NOTE: To buy My Video Converter via the App Store an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
· Converts only 3 minutes for each file.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed some minor bugs
· Changed app icon