Multicam Logger is an OS X app which enables you to log all of the different angles (or inputs) used in a live multi-camera production.
Multicam Logger records which input the producer has selected on his vision mixer and when.
Thus, Multicam Logger creates a multicam clip for Final Cut Pro X using the logs and the files recorded by any type of video recorder.
The final goal is to use the resulting media to edit a final version of the production which could include necessary corrections.
Here are some key features of "Multicam Logger":
· Control your production switcher during your Live production from Multicam Logger
· Easy shortcuts
· Add markers to indicate which parts need to be corrected or add indications
· Sync angles with Timecode in file, file creation date/time, or simply concatenate and sync in edit software
· Create Final Cut Pro X multicam clips with the angle changes that you did to allow for a quick and easy correction before rebroadcast
· Important note: Multicam Logger does not record your camera ISOs, you can use MovieRecorder to record them or ANY other solution that you will see fit.
· ATEM Production Switcher line connected through ethernet
· All other production switchers supported but requires GPICommander
· Support for X-Keys XK-24 and X-Keys XK-16. No configuration nor driver required!
· Support for Keyboard shortcuts
· Support for mouse controls
· Internal Mac Clock
· Remote MovieRecorder Timecode
· Other TC sync to come.
· Export to Final Cut Pro X (other editing software will come later)
· Simply link your recorded camera ISOs files to each angle
· All video formats supported by your editing software
· Use any type of video recording device
· Support for multiple codecs formats and resolutions in one multicam session
· Monitor Connected (Open GL Active)
· 4 GB Ram
· Multicam Logger will allow you to add 10 change of angles and send them to your editing station.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added fix in the “Contact Softron Support”. The issue prevented in some configurations to send the correct System log file and System Profiler.