Multicam Logger 1.1.15
Logs angle changes during a live production for easier post-production
Multicam Logger records which input the producer has selected on his vision mixer and when.
Thus, Multicam Logger creates a multicam clip for Final Cut Pro X using the logs and the files recorded by any type of video recorder.
The final goal is to use the resulting media to edit a final version of the production which could include necessary corrections.
- Main features:
- Control your production switcher during your Live production from Multicam Logger
- Easy shortcuts
- Add markers to indicate which parts need to be corrected or add indications
- Sync angles with Timecode in file, file creation date/time, or simply concatenate and sync in edit software
- Create Final Cut Pro X multicam clips with the angle changes that you did to allow for a quick and easy correction before rebroadcast
- Important note: Multicam Logger does not record your camera ISOs, you can use MovieRecorder to record them or ANY other solution that you will see fit.
- ATEM Production Switcher line connected through ethernet
- All other production switchers supported but requires GPICommander
- Support for X-Keys XK-24 and X-Keys XK-16. No configuration nor driver required!
- Support for Keyboard shortcuts
- Support for mouse controls
- Internal Mac Clock
- Remote MovieRecorder Timecode
- Other TC sync to come.
- Export Formats:
- Export to Final Cut Pro X (other editing software will come later)
- Simply link your recorded camera ISOs files to each angle
- All video formats supported by your editing software
- Use any type of video recording device
- Support for multiple codecs formats and resolutions in one multicam session
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed some UI issues in Yosemite