MovieRecorder is a great tool that will help you capture videos directly into your Mac using either a Blackmagic Design, AJA or Matrox video card.
MovieRecorder allows you to record videos interactively, but you may also schedule capture sessions. MovieRecorder is able to work with most of the available QuickTime codecs.
MovieRecorder can send the video simultaneously to multiple destinations (hard drives) to make sure your data will be safe.
MovieRecorder can also record a Proxy file (low- resolution) at the same time. And last but not least, it can record metadata to the QuickTime file for use with Media Asset Management software like Final cut Server.
Here are some key features of "MovieRecorder":
· Easy-to-use intuitive User Interface.
· Edit-During-Ingest capability.
· Full support for HD and SD Quicktime Files.
· Supports Apple ProRes, DVCPro HD, DV, DVCPro, DVCPro 50, MPEG-4, etc.
· Multiple input control from one workstation.
· Open to 3rd party integration.
· 4 GB RAM
· The demo version runs only for 10 minutes at a time.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added fix in the “Contact Softron Support”. The issue prevented in some configurations to send the correct System log file and System Profiler.