Your new still camera does great photos and cool videos (HD: 720p AVCHD)…
But these videos are not compliant with QuickTime or iMovie. And you have to let them on your SD memory card card to import -all- into the latest iMovie version.
Forget all limitations, MovieLumiCS will fastly and without losing quality convert your still camera videos ("AVCHD-Lite" or "MJPEG", HD size "720p"). Whatever they are on SD memory card or already copied onto your hard disk.
MovieLumiCS allows you to use your videos on Mac: promptly, easily and without quality lose.
MovieLumiCS is fast and easy to use. If allowed by your output format choice, MovieLumiCS will "clean" your video file (no re-encoding means very fast and no potential quality lose) or convert to your rather device (depending on your choices).
Here are some key features of "MovieLumiCS '11":
Drag'n'drop a file, some files or a whole folder on MovieLumiCS and your previously non-readable videos will be:
· Cleaned to be compliant with QuickTime.
· Cleaned to be compliant with your iPad.
· Converted for editing in iMovie (for all versions, even the old iMovieHD).
· Converted to send it by mail to your family.
· Converted for your iPhone.
· QuickTime 7.5
· A shooting "still camera"