Make your QT movies and podcasts accessible by adding captions and providing transcripts
MovieCaptioner also allows you to import and edit transcripts, spellcheck the content, customize the captions appearance (font size or color) and the background color.
MovieCaptioner gives you the possibility to preview the result before actually exporting to different formats.
- Create and edit movie captions
- Import and edit text transcripts
- Set timecodes for captions or imported transcripts
- Customize the captions appearance
- Export the projects to multiple formats such as QT Text, QT Unicode, QT SMIL,
- Flash DFXP, Text Transcripts, HTML Transcripts, HTML5/Timesheets and much more
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.7
- Integrated QT player window no longer needs to launch QuickTime to preview movie captions and no longer requires QuickTime Pro to save embedded QuickTime captioned movies. QuickTime Pro is still required for embedding SCC captions, however.
- New spell check feature will highlight misspelled words as they are typed. There is also a global spell check (under the Spelling menu). Words may be added to the user’s dictionary by clicking the + button on the global spell check window.
- The Overlap button has been removed. MovieCaptioner now automatically overlaps each loop of the movie by a half second or so.
- Can now export as WebVTT captions.