Moso HD lets you create complete videos (including video, music, photos, sound effects, motion text and credits) without having to read thick how-to manuals.
Creating video is only half of the fun. Thanks to the built-in social functions of Moso HD, publishing your videos to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube is just as easy as creating the video. Moso HD is truly the easiest way to tell *your* story in the age of social media.
Underneath the simple user interface is a powerful video creation suite. While many easy-to-use apps sacrifice functionality for simplicity, Moso HD has merely created a cleaner way to implement professional features.
Once you start playing with Moso HD, the possibilities are endless!
NOTE: To buy Moso HD via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Moso HD":
Record and edit video in real-time:
· With our patent pending “real-time recording technique” video editing is now easy and fun.
You can record with your web cam:
· Using nothing but your keyboard and your web cam, you can create some pretty interesting videos! Moso’s expandable “10-key effect” feature allows you to add motion text, sound effects and graphic overlays to your video in real time using only the number keys on your keyboard.
Professional titles & credits are easy:
· Type your message and select the effect... It’s that easy. The built-in “motion text” feature is the solution for people who want to add text to their videos but - until now - didn’t know how.
Include music & sound effects:
· If you’ve ever tried adding audio to your video, you know that even the “easy” methods are pretty complex. Not anymore! Moso lets you add music and sound effects in a way that is fun and feels natural.
Moso is totally social:
· Want to share your video with friends and family on facebook? Feel like broadcasting your latest creation globally on youtube and twitter? Moso automatically uploads your files to social services without even opening your browser.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· replaced two of camera presets with new camera effects
· added some keyboard shortcuts to the movie editor in the storyboard settings
· minor bug fixes