Kigo Video Converter is a free and excellent video converter all-in-one solution for Mac users who want to put videos on their mobile player.
It's also a web video downloader to help you save and convert videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, etc.
This powerful Video Converter supports all popular video formats including FLV, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, M2TS, MPEG TS/TP (for HD Video), M4V, etc. It can convert videos to iPhone, iPhone 3G and so on with perfect output quality and high conversion speed for Mac OS X users.
Kigo Video Converter is designed with various powerful functions to edit your video files. This all-in-one Video Converter for Mac lets you trim movies into segments, merge files to single file, crop video size, set video effects, and even add watermark onto your movies.
With Kigo Video Converter, you can easily put your videos on your mobile devices and enjoy them anywhere. It's simply a tool designed to make your life better.
Here are some key features of "Kigo Video Converter":
· Most video formats are supported
· Work for many popular video players
· Download videos from multiple web sites
· Save video as your desired parts and formats
· Add subtitles to video
· Extract audio from video
· Crop video size, edit video effects and add watermark
· Trim video clips and merge video segments into one file
· High output quality and easy to use
· At least 512M physical RAM
· 1G Hz Intel processor, or above
· At least one DVD-ROM.
· 1024*768 resolution display or higher.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Refine the conversion engine, update the profile, profile group and profile icons, update the content of help, support converting to HTML5, more output formats and codec supported and fix some bugs to be more stable.