Record and play streams from kartina.tv using VLC media player
Kartina.TV is a tool written in Qt / C++ to record / play streams from kartina.tv using libVLC from the vlc media player.
Kartina.TV is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Kartina.TV utility on your Mac are available HERE.
- play / record live streams
- electronic program guide
- Parental manager
- 2 weeks watch history for most channels (play / record)
- Timer Record
- video on demand (play / record)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.54
- make all versions same version and codebase
- fix fullscreen bug on MacOSX 10.6