Homer Conferencing 0.25 Beta
Open-source video conferencing solution
Homer Conferencing is basically a SIP softphone that allows you to communicate in peer-to-peer mode without any infrastructure.
Homer Conferencing is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Streaming of video / audio data
- Capture / Recording of streams
- Desktop screencasting or streaming
- Live video conferencing
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.24.1 Beta
- Added: support for player-only usage, user can deactivate conference functions and close all network ports
- Added: filter URLs in instant messages and present them as clickable links
- Added: adjustable destination port for SIP server access
- Added: several usability improvements