Highlight Hunter Pro is an OS X utility that saves camera owners time by quickly and automatically finding highlights in their videos.
Here's how Highlight Hunter Pro works:
1. Record everything and don't worry about too much footage.
2. After each highlight, momentarily cover your camera's lens to bookmark the moment.
3. Use Highlight Hunter Pro on your Mac to scan for and produce a highlight for each bookmarked moment.
Highlight Hunter Pro comes with support for all digital cameras including Canon, Toshiba, Kodak, Panasonic, Sony, GoPro, Flip,Veho, and Contour.
The resulting highlight clips can be imported into any video editing app such as Adobe Premiere, Apple iMovie, Apple Final Cut, Sony Vegas, Windows Live Movie Maker, CyberLink PowerDirector, Corel VideoStudio, Pinnacle Studio, and MAGIX Movie Edit.
NOTE: To buy Highlight Hunter Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
· The Free version adds watermarks to highlights and does not scan at full speed.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug where certain videos wouldn't save
· Other bug fixes