HandbrakePM is a free Mac app that will allow you to convert a lot of video files via the Handbrake Command Line Interface application (HandbrakeCLI).
Simply drag and drop video files (not folders, only files) onto the icon or window and when you are done, click the hammer-icon in the toolbar.
HandbrakePM stands for Handbrake Process Multiple and its purpose is to:
· Provide a GUI to HandbrakeCLI.
· Skip the tedious task of adding each TV-show to the Handbrake Queue. This app is your new queue.
· Process multiple videos while retaining their title and not, as Handbrake does, number them sequentially when you drop a folder onto 'Source'.
Here are some key features of "HandbrakePM":
List of files to process:
· To remove a file from the list, click it and hit the BACKSPACE or DEL (Fn + Backspace) key. The file path is removed from the list.
Select Handbrake Preset:
· Via this pop-up menu you select the preset to use when converting videos. This app only provides the presets that are built into the HandbrakeCLI.
· You can choose which extension to use: .m4v or .mp4. HandbrakeCLI auto-detects what you want depending on the selected extension.
Save converted movie files to:
· Select the folder where to store the converted movie-files. You must provide a folder.