Graffiti is a very efficient movie encoding and tagging application that will help you view your media on different devices.
Graffiti is able to extract the source media and encode it, while giving you the possibility to add your own metadata.
NOTE: To buy Graffiti via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Graffiti":
· Automatically add movies to iTunes when done encoding.
· Automatically retrieve and pre-fill your metadata.
· Allows re-editing of movies previously tagged.
· Can filter your movies to improve quality.
· Will not allow you to encode videos.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added tool tips to all the controls.
· No longer creates a second AAC 2.0 audio track if it already exists.
· Added a reset button on the preferences panel.
· Corrected text subtitle corruption.
· Corrected several usability issues.