In short, G-Force is a powerful music visualizer for audio players, which can also visualize auxiliary or "line-in" audio.
G-Force provides a variety of fast anti-aliased effects, millions of possible effect combinations, QuickTime export capabilities, savable and scriptable effects, and unparalleled expandability.
Furthermore, G-Force's HTML-based documentation contains vast information regarding customization, troubleshooting, and common questions.
Here are some key features of "G-Force":
· Mathematical engine with tons of visual effects
· Unparalleled expandability: add your own visuals
· Toolbar for full control and customization
· Exclusive visual effects
· Exclusive effect combinations
· Album cover art and track titles
· G-Force Screen Saver
· Support for multiple media players
· G4 processor or faster.
· Apple iTunes.
· Some features like sprite transition times or startup themes are disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All new GUI, offering a new level of customization and control within G-Force!
· All new Theme and Category config management and customization!
· New ColorMaps and WaveShapes! Special thanks to and BT and JRM!
· Added dozens of new Sprites and remastered existing Sprites!
· Aesthetic edits to existing select WaveShapes and increased WaveShape resolution.
· Added mouse scroll and middle button support to the UI.
· Fixed possible flashing/strobing issues in the OS X Standalone.
· Pixel doubling is now rolled into the 'Graphics Quality' setting.
· Major edits and enhancements to the G-Force Toolbar.
· Major enhancements to the G-Force Screen Saver.
· Fixes and improved support for Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, RealPlayer, J River Media Center, and iTunes.
· Particle-only WaveShapes are now located in the Particles directory.
· Boot.txt is now gone and has been absorbed into SSEngine.py.
· Added debug 'HUD' to display performance metrics (via SHIF...