FxFactory provides quick access to a collection of visual effects designed to work with Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro or Motion.
FxFactory is featuring a intuitive interface that allows you to browse and manage all effects that are installed on your system. FxFactory allows you to use the free products without purchasing but also provides support for purchasing and registering commercial products.
The FxFactory Pro version allows you to make your own visual effects without writing a single line of code.
· Final Cut Studio
· 15 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Introduces Ripple Optics, a brand new product for Final Cut Pro X, and significant updates to PHYX Defocus and XEffects 3D Transitions.
· Binoculars, scopes, viewfinders and more. Ripple Optics is available exclusively for Final Cut Pro X.
XEffects 3D Transitions 1.1:
· Two new effects in this release: Big Inside Corner and Box Roll Split. The update is free for existing customers. XEffects 3D Transitions 1.1 is available exclusively for Final Cut Pro X.
PHYX Defocus 1.1:
· Simulate out-of-focus, tilt-shift, chroma aberration and more. The update is free for existing customers. PHYX Defocus 1.1 is compatible with Final Cut Pro, Motion, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
Stereo3D Toolbox 4.0.3:
· The new version supports Premiere Pro CS6, and it is a free update for existing customers. Add powerful stereoscopic 3D capabilities to your favorite host. Stereo3D Toolbox 4.0.3 is compatible with Final Cut Pro, Motion, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
· Improved support for out-of-ran...