FLV Spider 3.1.39
Allows you to save online videos to your Mac
FLV Spider will automatically capture all online Flash videos, opened in your web browser, and will show them in a sortable list.
FLV Spider can convert live RTMP / RTMPT streams (like Internet TV) into Flash Video format and save them to your Mac and/or iPod.
You can provide a meaningful title for each of captured videos. You can do it as easy as to drag&drop a video title from web page into FLV Spider's captured file list.
- Save any captured video to your Mac in Flash Video (FLV) file format.
- Save any captured video to your iPod as easy as to click a button.
- Easily cut-off a portion of the captured movie and save it without recompression to your Mac or encode it into iPod video format and then save to iPod
- Easily join several clips into one continuous movie and save it without recompression to your Mac or encode it into iPod video format and then save to iPod
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Youtube videos capturing is improved and bugfixed after recent youtube changes.
- Youtube capturing works great now with YouTube HD FireFox Add-On.
- Vimeo.com capturing is improved and bugfixed after recent vimeo.com changes.
- MP4 format capturing is bugfixed (for vimeo and other sites).