Do you see an interesting online video? Would you like to save this video to your Mac or to your iPod? Nothing is easier! Simply make sure FLV Spider is running before you begin surfing the Web.
FLV Spider will automatically capture all online Flash videos, opened in your web browser, and will show them in a sortable list.
FLV Spider can convert live RTMP / RTMPT streams (like Internet TV) into Flash Video format and save them to your Mac and/or iPod.
You can provide a meaningful title for each of captured videos. You can do it as easy as to drag&drop a video title from web page into FLV Spider's captured file list.
Here are some key features of "FLV Spider":
· Save any captured video to your Mac in Flash Video (FLV) file format.
· Save any captured video to your iPod as easy as to click a button.
· Easily cut-off a portion of the captured movie and save it without recompression to your Mac or encode it into iPod video format and then save to iPod
· Easily join several clips into one continuous movie and save it without recompression to your Mac or encode it into iPod video format and then save to iPod
· Can capture only 5 videos.
· Live video capture will be stopped after 30 seconds.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Capture stability is improved significantly.