DaVinci Resolve is professional OS X color correction app that features an advanced color grading system.
DaVinci Resolve can be operated by various compatible control surfaces or by a standard keyboard and mouse.
DaVinci Resolve enables its users to edit, add video effects and color correct their footage.
Additionally, DaVinci Resolve provides media management features designed to help you manage and organize your media files.
NOTE: To download DaVinci Resolve via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "DaVinci Resolve":
· Intuitive interface
· Support for drag and drop operations
· 32-Bit floating point YRGB processing
· Cross-platform app (Mac OS X and Windows)
· Color correction and editing tools
· Node based processing
· Real-time workflow capabilities
· Numerous viewer modes
· Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 9.5 or later
· 8 GB of RAM memory
· CUDA Driver version 5.0.17
· NVIDIA Driver version - as specified by your GPU card installer
· RED ROCKET Driver version 1.4.27
· RED ROCKET Firmware version 22.214.171.124
· 64-bit processor
· The demo version is limited to HD resolution projects, a single GPU and excludes advanced noise reduction and 3D stereoscopic features.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· FCPX 10.0.8 XAVC Quicktime workflow support
· General performance and stability improvements