Powerful OS X utility that makes facial animation a breeze
Moreover, CrazyTalk helps you discover the magic of creating dynamic, talking characters from static images that whisper, shout, talk and sing with hilarious motions that will automatically emulate your own voice energy.
With CrazyTalk's groundbreaking Auto Motion technology, you just need to import images, specify the facial feature points and record your own voice, as it will automatically generate lip-syncs to create 3D life-like, talking videos.
In addition, CrazyTalk enables you to use hundreds of auto motion templates found in its content-rich asset library, or use powerful facial puppeteering tools to effortlessly create professional animations with no prior experience.
- Character creation:
- Face photo fitting
- 3d face profile styles
- Advanced head and hair mesh
- Custom eyes and teeth
- Mask and background replacement
- Auto motion:
- Auto lip-sync from audio or text
- Audio-driven movement
- Matching animation scenarios
- Smart animation:
- Face puppeteering
- Personality and emotion styles
- Muscle-based puppet control
- Studio-made motion clip and layering
- Visually timeline editing
- Render and output:
- Popular image and video format output
- Superimpose avatars for video editing
- Publish avatars to mobile devices
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated: Modified Female puppet profile strength.
- Fixed: Crash problem on pasted viseme clips.
- Fixed: Exported video fail after exporting on CT7 in Arabic language Mac.
- Fixed: Blinking of the eye issues on facial puppet function.