ClipWrap is a straightforward and user-friendly Mac OS X application that will help you to easily rewrap m2t, mts, and m2ts files into QuickTime movies.
Usin ClipWrap is faster than transcoding and with no generation loss.
NOTE: To buy ClipWrap via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ClipWrap":
Rewraps - doesn't transcode:
· ClipWrap rewraps the video samples from your existing m2t files without re-encoding them. This means that it can convert at high speed, without altering the image quality.
Automatic format detection:
· ClipWrap speaks m2t so you don't have to. It automatically parses the file's format and chooses the proper output format, so there's no hassle trying to determine the proper settings (frame rate, image size, gamma levels, etc).
Full timecode support:
· Timecode is recreated in the new QuickTime movie, so you can recapture from tape later if necessary.
Supports all m2t formats:
· Now you're not limited to specific HDV cameras, you can rest assured your m2t files will be compatible with FCP when it comes time to edit.
Automatically recombines spanned files:
· If your direct to disk recorder splits files every 4GB, ClipWrap automatically detects these spanned clips and will recombine them into a single seamless QuickTime movie.
· Final Cut Pro
· Only the first one minute of each clip will be converted.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for PSF modes of Canon C100.
· Support for PSF modes of Panasonic SD800.